Friday, February 15, 2008

A little announcement...

So I thought it has been long enough to announce that I am expecting! I had my 3 month check up this week and everything looks great. Our little one is just 2 inches big- but you can already make out so many details on the ultrasound. We even got to see the baby move his/her arm- it was so cute! My husband asked the doctor if he could tell the gender yet and he said "no it's too early," but then did a side angle of the baby where we could only see the two legs showing on the screen and he said "it's a little early to make anything of this" as he pointed at a little blob. It has certainly been so exciting for both of us, even though I have faced pretty bad morning sickness that lasts all day and night and haven't been able to work for almost 7 weeks now. I am hoping it goes away soon, as it does for most women. Time will tell. Anyway... we just thought it was time to share the excitement with others and will keep updating as the pregnancy progresses.

4 comments:

mikensi said...

AHH! i knew it! lol!! that's super crazy! congrats, though!! pregnancy is in the air down here. i guess that's what happens when you're in a newly married ward. :p but for us gilbert's... time will tell when a baby comes along. lol! definitely keep us all updated!

Kendra & Emma said...

Congrats!!!! Being parents is the greatest gift you will ever be given. I hear you on the morning/day sickness, and yes it does eventually go away. Being pregnant isn't always the most fun, but the outcome is well worth it! I will call you soon so we can talk mommyhood!

Marci*Jake said...

Hi kendra,
It's your cousin, Marci. I heard the news and just wanted to say Congratulations. It is very excited. Good luck with the morning sickness, it is not very fun but it does go away eventually.

The Jatens said...

You finally came clean, huh. Well, I am so excited to be an aunt. Seriously I have been waiting for this for a very long time. We love you. Take care of yourself and that little sweetheart!