Here are some pics of the house staged (ie: not with our furniture)... we hope to keep our closing date of June 15th so we can get moved in before I get much bigger. (I'm in week 29 with the pregnancy). The house is a 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath house with all new paint and flooring so it looks and smells brand new. It has a 2 1/2 car garage with storage cabinets and a built in work bench. And the backyard is nice a grassy with no neighbors behind as the house backs up to a common grassy area. We are so excited!!!






Will post some fun pics later this week as Ken's sisters are visiting and I'm sure we'll get out and do some fun outings... as well as of my prego belly... and Kyson who is growing tall and thin.
2 comments:
That looks like such a gorgeous house for such a gorgeous family! I'm really excited for you guys!
Congratulations you guys! I am glad everything worked out for you on this one. The house is gorgeous! ~RJ
Post a Comment