Sunday, August 10, 2008
About to bust at the seams...
So... down to 2 weeks left. It's hard to believe it's been 38 weeks already- but in many ways it feels like longer too. I'm hoping to deliver one week early (so just waiting for my mom to arrive on the 19th)... My official due date is Aug 26th- so we will see what happens.
Look what you did to me!!!
I love baby Nhep!!!
Today is Ken's Birthday-- so HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNNY!! Poor guy had to get his wisdom teeth out on Friday- so his face is quite swollen- so I will hold off on posting pics of him on here today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck, delivery was actually my favorite part! Kinda crazy, but true! Hope everything goes well,
Kellie
waaaahh!!! pregnant bellies scare me!! lol! hope you pop soon! for your belly's sake! yay for mixed babies!!
Post a Comment